Real Sociedad vs Valencia Preview
Valencia are currently 10th in the La Liga table and have been plagued by inconsistencies so far this season. Los Che, who suffered a humiliating 1-0 defeat to Barcelona in their last game, will need to bounce back this weekend.
Real Sociedad, on the other hand, are currently fifth in the league table and have done quite well this season. La Real proved their point in a 2-0 win over Real Betis last week.
Real Sociedad vs Valencia head-to-head and key figures
- Valencia have had a good record against Real Sociedad recently, with both teams winning 15 of their last 30 games, while Real Sociedad have won 12.
- Real Sociedad have won just one of their last 10 La Liga games against Loche after a four-game winning streak against Valencia.
- Real Sociedad have won just one of their last five home games against Valencia and have failed to score in three of them.
- Valencia have failed to win in their last seven La Liga away games against the Basque side, their previous victory coming against Real Sociedad in 2020.
- After winning five straight in two months in La Liga this season, Real Sociedad have lost both of their last two games, both without a goal.
- Valencia have been without a win in their last 4 La Liga games, with two consecutive defeats in all competitions.
Real Sociedad vs Valencia Prediction
Valencia have shown signs of improvement under Gattuso but remain inconsistent in La Liga. Los Che have good players in their ranks and they need to stop their recent downturn.
Real Sociedad have been battling an injury crisis this season and will need to dig deeper to keep their top-four hopes alive. The two teams are currently on equal footing and could be tied for a tie this weekend.
prophecy: Real Sociedad 2-2 Valencia
Real Sociedad vs Valencia Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Tie
Tip 2: Over 2.5 goals in a match – yes
Tip 3: Valencia score first – yes
Tip 4: Alexander Sorloth Score – Yes