Donald Trump Jr. is coming to a computer, tablet or phone near you.
He just signed a big financial deal for a new podcast on Rumble, the free speech alternative to YouTube.
Rumble was already getting a ton of traffic from conservatives weary of YouTube’s censorship, which only further boosted their popularity.
axiom There are details:
Exclusive: Donald Trump Jr. signs 7-figure podcast deal with Rumble
Axios has learned that Donald Trump Jr. has signed a multi-year podcasting deal with Rumble Inc., the user-generated video platform that serves as a conservative alternative to YouTube.
Why it matters: The deal provides momentum for Rumble following its debut as a public company last year.
– Rumble went public in September through a blank-check merger that valued the platform at more than $2 billion.
– The company has made strides in user growth, but continues to burn through cash as it rolls out new features and spends on marketing.
Details: Through the deal, Rumble will exclusively host a new Trump Jr. podcast called “Triggered with Don Jr.” — a tribute to the title of his 2019 book.
– Beginning the week of January 23, the live show will air twice a week, with the possibility of expanding its tempo in the future.
– Trump Jr. joins Rumble in early 2021. He has since amassed over 1 million subscribers, making him one of the platform’s largest followings.
This podcast could do really well.
Donald Trump Jr. reportedly signs seven-figure deal with online video site Rumble https://t.co/wfdtRd3sc9
– Mediaite (@Mediaite) January 3, 2023
BREAKING: Donald Trump Jr. launches exclusive podcast on Rumble for seven-figure sumhttps://t.co/BoOv1vDF47
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) January 3, 2023
Following its debut as a public company last year, Donald Trump Jr. signed a multi-year podcasting deal with the user-generated video platform, a move that gave Rumble even more momentum, Axios reported Tuesday. https://t.co/5Ed0togeTJ
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) January 3, 2023
Best of luck to Mr. Trump in his new venture.
cross-posted from American Lookout.