Leeds United vs Brentford Preview
Brentford currently sit eighth in the Premier League table and have exceeded expectations so far this season. The Bees are expected to achieve a similar result this weekend after a comfortable 2-0 win over Bournemouth in their last game.
Leeds United, on the other hand, are currently 14th in the league and have not been at their best this season. The hosts beat Cardiff City 5-2 last week and are confident going into this game.
Leeds United vs Brentford head-to-head and key stats
- Leeds have a slight lead over Brentford, having won 15 of the 43 games the two teams have played against Brentford’s 13.
- The two teams have scored 14 goals in the last three Premier League games. Brentford won 5-2 in the last game.
- Brentford are looking to complete a league double against Leeds United for the first time in seven years, having achieved their previous league double in the Championship.
- After winning two of their first three Premier League games this season, Leeds have won just two of their last 15 games.
- Brentford are looking to win three consecutive away games in the top flight for the first time in their history.
- Brentford have won their last three Premier League games and are on track to win four in the top flight for the first time since 1939.
Leeds United vs Brentford Prediction
Brentford have performed well in the Premier League this season and have a strong squad. The likes of Ivan Toney and Bryan Mbeumo have been impressive this season and will look to make their mark this weekend.
Leeds United have been flattered by their deception this season and will need to be at their best on Sunday. Brentford are currently the better team and have the upper hand in this game.
prophecy: Leeds United 1-3 Brentford
Leeds United vs Brentford Betting Tips
Tip 1: Results – Brentford
TIP 2: MATCHES MUST BE MORE THAN 2.5 GOALS – YES
Trick 3: Brentford score first – Yes
Tip 4: Ivan Toni Goal – Yes